Course duration: 1 day.
Short description of course…
This benchmarking programme draws on the knowledge that you and your colleagues have about your organisation, helping you to compare practices and performance against a powerful model of excellence.
The aim is to construct a thorough, realistic picture of the organisation’s strengths and opportunities for improvement.
ESBN – EUROPEAN SME BENCHMARKING NETWORK
PROBE: WORLD-CLASS BENCHMARKING AND ASSESSMENT TOOL
The ESBN benchmarking tool is compiled from tens of thousands of company records offering businesses capability to support performance improvement.
PROBE is a powerful best practice assessment tool. Powered by data from more than 7,000
companies in over 40 countries, PROBE offers one of the most comprehensive benchmark databases in the market.
- Define scope of the assessment.
- Complete contextual assessment & performance using the ESBN benchmarking tool.
- Select the internal team to complete the facilitated PROBE self-assessment.
- Brief the team including preparatory work
- Facilitated team workshop
- Feedback & summary report
- Agree process improvement goals
All other enquiries, Enterprise Ireland / IDA Lean Client
1, 10, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9