IDA / Enterprise Ireland Training Provider
Lean Business Programmes
Over 800 Lean Projects
808 Lean projects have been completed to date within the Enterprise Ireland Lean Business Programme (as of March 2016).
- 484 LeanStart projects yielding an average savings of €55k
- 229 LeanPlus Plus programmes yielding an average savings of €145k
- 95 LeanTransform programmes delivering significant savings
ETAC Solutions have been an Enterprise Ireland training provider since 2010.
Our team have developed LeanStart (up to €3150 grant of €6300 cost), LeanPlus (up to 50% of costs up to €75,000) and LeanTransform (up to 50% of costs of over €100,000).
IDA Lean Offer – Brochure
Lean Business Philosophy
- Lean is a business philosophy.
- It aims to fully understand and continuously validate client requirements.
- It recognises that an organisation’s staff are the process experts.
- Staff should be encouraged to improve the process and learn from structured process improvement.
- Processes can be continually improved in line with client requirements and time should be optimised by driving out non-value added waste.
- The approach is customer-focussed, staff-focussed and process-focussed.
- Working to this philosophy will develop operations and improve client service and profitability.
Evaluation of Enterprise Ireland Lean Business Offer
- Lean projects delivered immediate benefits to participating companies.
- 77% reported improvements in productivity and / or capacity increases in their final project reports.
- On average, every year after the approval of a grant that was drawn down, Lean client companies had an annual productivity value that was of the order of €37,000 per employee higher than companies in the matched control group. This represents an increase of 20%.
- The econometric analysis on sales and employment and the survey outputs also provide strong evidence for improved productivity leading to increased competitiveness which, in turn, will lead to increased sales, exports and employment.
There are three programmes on offer:
- 7 days
- Over 8 weeks
- Cost reduction project
- Basic Lean principles
- Cost: €6,300
- IDA Grant: €5,000
- EI Grant: €3,150 (reduced from July 1st 2015)
- 30 days +
- Over 6 months
- Significant use of Lean techniques
- Significant productivity improvement
- Cost of up to €70,000
- Grant of up to 50% + Lean Champion support
- Project duration: 1 – 2 years
- Company-wide transformation
- Sustainable programme established
- Costs > €100k
- As set by IC – circa 50%
Why Choose ETAC?
ETAC have been helping clients to introduce Lean techniques through training and consultancy since 2006.
Our team are highly qualified and bring a wealth of practical business experience to each programme.