A Great Place to Start
Benchmark your business
- Would it be useful to know how your business compares with your peers or competitors?
- How would you assess the current practices in your organisation?
- How Lean is your business?
Is there a link between the practices in an organisation and the performance of that organisation?
ESBN – EUROPEAN SME BENCHMARKING NETWORK
PROBE: WORLD-CLASS BENCHMARKING AND ASSESSMENT TOOL
- The ESBN benchmarking tool is compiled from tens of thousands of company records offering businesses capability to support performance improvement.
- PROBE is a powerful best practice assessment tool.
- Powered by data from more than 7,000 companies in over 40 countries
- PROBE – one of the most comprehensive benchmark databases in the market.
- Good practice is a significant predictor of good performance.
- Define scope of the assessment.
- Complete contextual assessment & performance using the ESBN benchmarking tool.
- Select the internal team to complete the facilitated PROBE self-assessment.
- Brief the team including preparatory work
- Facilitated team workshop
- Feedback & summary report
- Agree process improvement goals
- Enterprise Ireland and the IDA support the ESBN/PROBE benchmarking exercise as part of the LeanPlus and LeanTransform programmes offered to clients.
- The benchmarking is also offered at a fixed cost for clients not on a current Lean programme.
- What are we looking for during an assessment? Find out through our approach.