Lean • Six Sigma • Skillnets • Enterprise Ireland • IDA
- Release the potential of your workforce
- Focus on customers requirements – identify value and waste
- Make your processes flow to fulfil requirements.
- Significant returns in Manufacturing, Service & Healthcare organisations.
- A business process improvement methodology.
- A customer-centred, systematic, data driven way for doing things better.
- 10-day Green Belt programme towards ASQ certification.
- Examinations in Dublin each June and December.
- Offered through Skillnets
- The Lean Business programme is delivered by ETAC.
- Subsidised cost per business is fixed at €4,000 for up to 3 staff.
- Training, on-site support & certification would normally cost over €10,000.
- 5 day programmes + 8 half days on-site running over 12 weeks
- Limited to 4 businesses per programme with up to 3 participants per business
- Each participant selects one process for improvement
- Participants can submit their work for a QQI Level 5 award
- Lean business programme on offer to clients.
- LeanStart, LeanPlus and LeanTransform are subsidised through the state agencies.
- ETAC are an approved service provider to deliver these programmes.
- LeanStart – 7-day – introduce Lean thinking to the business
- LeanPlus – Up to €70,000 spend subsidised up to 50% – deliver significant process improvement in the business
- LeanTransform – Over €100,000 expenditure – embed Lean culture in an organization
All Training Courses
A one-day introduction to Lean Thinking for your team.
An executive overview of both process improvement techniques and applications.
Enhances the level of management capability in Irish firms.
A 4 day Lean Tools programme run over one week.
A 2 day introduction to Lean process improvement for team members.
1 day team based programme for process improvement.
Implement pull systems for materials or information in your organization.
Minimize the critical non-value add time in your operations.
Optimize your workplace organization.
A technique to clearly visualize your processes.
- Our courses are classroom based and can be supplemented with onsite mentoring and workshops.
- Courses can be run on-site and can incorporate specific projects where possible.
- The courses outlined above are standard courses.
- ETAC can develop a customised Lean or Six Sigma training package to meet your requirements.