The Skillnets Lean Business Programme is already helping dozens of businesses in Ireland to reap the benefits of Lean business tools and Lean thinking. We use a proven combination of training and on-site mentoring to help you and your team members to understand Lean, build Lean skill sets within your business, and deliver one or more lean improvement projects from start to finish.
Who should participate?
Any manufacturing or service company where operational efficiency is a critical factor in success. Participants can be the business managers or front-line staff. You can select a team of up to four participants from your company. Each participant will deliver a process improvement project in their area of the business.
What does the programme consist of?
- A twelve-week focused business impact programme
- Eight half-day in-company mentored sessions working on the specifics of your business
- Five practical one-day group workshops – all participating companies attend together
- Learning is practical and dynamic
- Participants will be encouraged to share and pool experiences so that delegates will benefit from ‘real life’ experiences
How will your business benefit?
Adopting Lean tools and techniques is a proven approach to business that is being embraced by an increasing number of organisations. Why? Because it is delivering serious competitive advantage to companies who engage in the process. Previous participants on our programmes are using Lean to deliver measureable improvements across a wide range of business outcomes, such as
- Improved cash flow
- Waste reduction
- Lead-times reduction
- Employee engagement
- Customer Service.
By participating in this programme, you and your team members will:
- Develop a clear understanding and practical knowledge of the tools and practices underpinning Lean
- Identify and deliver a project or suite of projects that will provide meaningful and measureable improvements for your business
- Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to apply Lean principles, tools and techniques to other projects within your business
What is the cost of the programme?
The subsidised cost of the programme is €4,000 per company for up to 3 participants. This includes all training, mentoring, course materials, lunches and refreshments.
Where is this programme available?
This programme is available in locations throughout Ireland. See Skillnets programmes on the ETAC website for upcoming programmes and workshops.