ManagementWorks Training Provider
Business process improvement programme for your staff
Why Choose ManagementWorks programmes?
Putting what you learn immediately into practice in what you are trying to achieve really paid off
ETAC have delivered the Skillnets Lean Business programme since 2012
The subsidised cost per business is fixed at €3,500 for up to 3 staff.
Training, mentoring support and QQI certification would normally cost in the region of €10,000
That’s a subsidy of around 65% from Skillnets / ManagementWorks !
This programme is designed to give participants knowledge of how to apply key Lean tools.
Each participant will apply the tools to an improvement project within their operation.
This course totals 5 days, and runs over 12 weeks
A big difference is that participants are supported with 8 half-day site visits.
This mentoring helps each participant apply the Lean thinking to their specific project
On successful completion of the course, candidates can achieve a Level 5 award through QQI and credits on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ)
What You Get
For a fixed cost of €3,500 per business, you will get:
- Up to 3 participants — that’s only €1167 each!
- 5 quality training days in an off-site venue
- 8 on-site mentor sessions
- QQI Level 5 award in Lean Tools for successful participants
- Sample assignments and case studies
- Waste Evaluation tool
- A set of templates for all Lean Tools
- Worked examples on problem solving
- Project presentation templates
- Digital copies of all presentations
The learning outcomes of this programme are in the following 10 deliverables:
- Lean assessment against 5 principles and 10 wastes
- Project Charter
- Run a Kaizen event
- Apply 8-step improvement methodology
- Value Stream Mapping
- 5s workplace organisation
- Apply Kanban
- Apply SMED
- Standard Work
- Asset Care
This programme has supported participants from manufacturing, engineering, distribution, construction, healthcare, education providers, legal practices, retail, pharmacy and many more. Lean business can be applied to any process.
See what former participants of this programme have said about their experience.