Lean • Six Sigma • Skillnets • Enterprise Ireland • IDA
- Release the potential of your workforce
- Focus on customers requirements – identify value and waste
- Make your processes flow to fulfil requirements.
- Significant returns in Manufacturing, Service & Healthcare organisations.
- A business process improvement methodology.
- A customer-centred, systematic, data driven way for doing things better.
- 10-day Green Belt programme towards ASQ certification.
- Examinations in Dublin each June and December.
- Offered through Skillnets
- The Lean Business programme is delivered by ETAC.
- Subsidised cost per business is fixed at €3,500 for up to 3 staff.
- Training, on-site support & certification would normally cost over €10,000.
- 5 day programmes + 8 half days on-site running over 12 weeks
- Limited to 4 businesses per programme with up to 3 participants per business
- Each participant selects one process for improvement
- Participants can submit their work for a QQI Level 5 award
- Lean business programme on offer to clients.
- LeanStart, LeanPlus and LeanTransform are subsidised through the state agencies.
- ETAC are an approved service provider to deliver these programmes.
- LeanStart – 7-day – introduce Lean thinking to the business
- LeanPlus – Up to €70,000 spend subsidised up to 50% – deliver significant process improvement in the business
- LeanTransform – Over €100,000 expenditure – embed Lean culture in an organization
Current Training programmes and workshops
DUBLIN Lean Programme
28th August 2017
CARLOW Lean Programme
6th September 2017
CORK Lean Programme
30th August 2017
Lean Introduction for Senior Managers
IDA & Enterprise Ireland
2017 Lean business funding
All Training Courses
A one-day introduction to Lean Thinking for your team.
An executive overview of both process improvement techniques and applications.
Enhances the level of management capability in Irish firms.
A 4 day Lean Tools programme run over one week.
A 2 day introduction to Lean process improvement for team members.
1 day team based programme for process improvement.
Implement pull systems for materials or information in your organization.
Minimize the critical non-value add time in your operations.
Optimize your workplace organization.
A technique to clearly visualize your processes.
- Our courses are classroom based and can be supplemented with onsite mentoring and workshops.
- Courses can be run on-site and can incorporate specific projects where possible.
- The courses outlined above are standard courses.
- ETAC can develop a customised Lean or Six Sigma training package to meet your requirements.