LEO Dublin Lean Business Programme
Working with the Local Enterprise Offices (LEOs) in Dublin City, ETAC will work with a 3rd group of businesses this Autumn to introduce Lean Thinking to their organisations.
Significant improvements in productivity and profitability can result from the application of LEAN principles in an organisation.
Lean for Micro Dublin is very heavily subsidised.
The cost of the programme to your business is only €500
A 16 week programme involving 3 half-day classroom sessions followed by 5 onsite half-day mentor visits. This programme aims to introduce Lean business into any organisation through the delivery of process improvements.
The aim is to engage staff to deliver their solutions through the application of Lean Tools.
Further details and dates
Who should attend?
The programme is aimed at owners/managers and key staff members of small businesses.
“This course helped me to become customer focussed and to leverage the influence of others in developing solutions.” — Ian, Financial Controller
Skills I will learn
- Assess your organisation against the 5 principles and 10 wastes
- Define Project terms of reference
- How to run a Kaizen event
- The 8-step process improvement methodology
- The 5s approach to workplace organisation
- Define standard practice with Standard Work
in 2014 an independent review found that Irish businesses engaged in LEAN business programmes recorded significant gains:
- Productivity increase of 20%
- Sales increase of 40%
- Delivery adherence up 43%
- Product & Service quality up 30%
- Employment increased up 11%
Outline: LEO Lean Business training course
- Pre-programme preparation: Basic Project Charter
- Classroom Half Day 1: Lean Principles – The 10 wastes – Business Simulation
- Classroom Half Day 2: 8-step problem-solving – Kaizen
- Classroom Half Day 3: 5S workplace organisation, Standard Work
- Mentor Session 1: Project Charter & Supporting Data
- Mentor Session 2: Kaizen & Countermeasures
- Mentor Session 3: Lean Tools implementation
- Mentor Session 4: 5s, Standard Work implementation
- Mentor Session 5: Evaluation & Project Presentations (LeanStart report)
3 half-day classroom sessions.
5 x half-day onsite mentor visits
Programme duration is over 16 weeks
ETAC have been helping clients to introduce lean techniques through training and consultancy since 2006.
Our team are highly qualified and bring a wealth of practical business experience to each programme.
ETAC have been providing Lean consultancy and training over the past 12 years to Irish businesses.
Sample SME clients that we have worked with:
There are significant supports available for both Enterprise Ireland and IDA clients.
Phone: 01 6856535
City Junction Business Park,