Click the photo above to download the programme brochure
LeanTransform is a large scale, extensive and holistic company transformation programme delivered by an external training team of international reputation. The main support mechanism is by training grant; support is available for consultancy costs for SMEs, but not large companies.
LeanTransform projects aims:
- Deliver company-wide transformation in culture and productivity performance
- Build capability and capacity in people and processes;
- Embed the competencies necessary for on-going competitiveness gains in the company.
- Result in sustainable improvement in the business and across its supply chain.
Assignments will typically run for up to 2 years. The assignment is preceded by a scoping exercise.
The LeanTransform initiative is primarily designed for larger companies with significant operations who can demonstrate that they have existing capability and resources to implement a programme of this scale.
Eligible costs include:
- Fees for a registered external Lean trainer.
- Employee training costs and associated training costs.
The percentage and level of funding will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
The ETAC Approach
- CEO committment
- Senior Management Engagement
- Lean Champion
- Programme – Project-based Lean Business Training for all key staff
- Handling Ideas
- Monthly Review
- Delight customers, employees and shareholders.