Click the brochure to download
“A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding.” — Marshall McLuhan
Minitab Inc. delivers software and services for quality improvement and statistics education. For more than 35 years, thousands of distinguished organizations in nearly 90 countries have turned to Minitab for tools that help quality initiatives yield bottom-line benefits. Businesses trust Minitab® Statistical Software to analyse their data, and more than 4,000 colleges and universities use it to teach statistics.
This one-day course serves as an introduction to Minitab. The workshop explains the essential elements of Minitab, teaches 1st-pass analysis on any data set and how to present data in a variety of formats.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for personnel with responsibility for resolving process problems in operations or for those working on continuous improvement. It is also intended for those looking for breakthrough performance on key business metrics.
“Excellent trainer, excellent material, on-the-job training.” — Brendan, Project Engineer
What will I learn?
- Understand the essential elements of Minitab
- Perform first pass analysis on any data set
- Present data in a variety of formats
- Construct control charts and perform capability analysis
- Perform one-way ANOVA (analysis of variance)
- Introduction to Minitab and Menus
- First pass analysis
- Other presentation formats
- Case Study
- Control charts and Capability Analysis
- Analysis of Variance
- Worked examples
Assessment and Certification
ETAC certificate of completion